3D Printed Parts
Default Print Settings
Print all parts with the following print settings:
- 0.4mm nozzle
- No supports
- 0.2mm layer height
- 6 perimeter layers (This is especially critical for parts that have heat-set inserts)
- 20% infill * printable in the provided orientations
- outer perimeter layer first
- 2-3mm brim recommended, but not required
However, exceptions do exist! Please check the breakdown below for exceptions.
Note that parts that peel off the bed with a small curl cannot be used. They must stick to the bed such that they remain flat.
Other materials, such as PETG, may also work. We welcome feedback on various materials if others find them successful.
Frame Printed Parts and Quantities
Toolchanger Parts and Quantities
|1||floating_half_pulley.STL||print with support material|
|1||lock_actuator_base_plate.STL or stepperonline_lock_actuator_base_plate.STL|
|1||lock_actuator_motor_clip.STL or stepperonline_lock_actuator_motor_clip.STL|
Extruder-Specific Frame Parts
Assembly Fixtures Parts and Quantities
- 1x coupling_plate_pin_insertion_fixture.STL
- 1x z_lift_pin_insertion_fixture.STL
- 8x outer_frame_squaring_plate.STL
These parts are no longer necessary in the latest version. They are: