Jump to navigation Jump to search
- T-Bar Tool by edskull
- “to aid in setting offset between Carriage Faceplate and Twist Lock.”
Hemera Extruder Mounts
- Jubilee-Hemera-Tool-Mount by BryanHaven
- a work in progreess Jubilee Hemera Mount
- Hemera-Mount-Jubilee by lukeslaboratory
- “Simple Repo for the Hemera Mount that uses the e3d toolchanger plates”
- Jubilee Adapter for E3D's ToolChanger Hemera Tool by dflemstr
- Uses the off-the-shelf ToolChanger tool kit, including the ToolChanger dock. Makes space for a Duet 3 ToolBoard and docking switch, too.
E3D Titan Aqua Mount
- Jubilee Titan Aqua Tool Mount by EMRosa
- Repo of parts for Titan Aqua
- Instructions and other considerations by EMRosa
Extruder Ooze Control
- Long Ooze Wiper by HaythamB
- “A longer version of the default ooze wiper designed to fit a Hemera mount. Has 4 to 5.6 mm of clearance to the front Z-axis bed mount on Jubilee V2.”
- Ooze Blocker by HaythamB
- “Simple ooze blocker for parking nozzles over 3mm high temperature silicone pieces. Prevents nozzle ooze during parked position, and just makes life a little bit easier when doing multi-material prints.”
Dragon Hotend Mount and 3 Side Cooling Shroud
- Dragon Hotend Mount by edthesped
- Mount with integrated heat sink cooling shroud for the Dragon Hot End. To use the mount the groove mount adapter needs to be removed and attached with the supplied four 2.5mm screws. The mount uses the same 3mm heatserts that are used for the V6 mount and is to be attached as shown in the original Jubilee instructions. PTFE length for this is 47.73mm though I shortened mine by around .75mm to minimize separation between the tip of my nozzle and the end of Z limit switch. Note, if you use the 3 sided cooling shroud the wiper assembly will need to be removed to allow for clearance of the cooling shroud, I'll be working on a solution for that in the future. Also Tpfree and Tpost will need to be modified to keep the carriage from pushing the tool into the frame.
- See PDF for details
Cable Management Bracket with PTFE compression fitting
Cable Management Bracket by edthesped
- Remix of the Cable Management Bracket that is longer and adds a compression fitting for PTFE tube. Threads print best if bracket is printed vertically.
- Springloaded Tool Post Demo by @MiasmicTruth on Discord.
- This modification ensures that the tool is pushing into the coupling when it is locked in.
- Mean Well LRS-350-24 Screw Terminal Cover by BryanHaven
- Jubilee_9mm_MGN15_Conversion by HaythamB
- “A simple repository of upgraded components to switch the Jubilee toolchanger to 9mm Gates 2GT belts, toothed and smooth idlers, and 20T pulleys, running on MGN15 rails on Y and MGN12 rails on X”
- Jubilee PanelDue7i Case - dual color by HaythamB
- “A quick remix of the case to include the Jubilee project ‘logo’ and some color on the reset button actuator.”
- Kinematic Bed Coupling for E3D Anti-Backlash Nut
- Bed Couplers compatible with E3D's AntiBacklash Nuts
- Side Panel Power Outlet Insert STL by Tsunaminaut
- Parametric Fusion 360 Model
- AC Power Entry - DigiKey STL by smoonerlater
- Tool Alignment Camera Swivel Mount by hakuro. This swivel mount mounts an upward facing camera (usable for TAMV) on a swivel mount on the back of the machine. The result is that the camera need not take up any space on the tool rack and retracts away from the bed, so the usable printing volume is unchanged.
- Various Custom Parts
- Spool mounts, cable management, hotend fan mods, covers for power switch and SSR
- Tall post for tool cable management by HaythamB
- A taller post for tool dock cables that allow for a metal ziptie and grubscrew at the top. Printing standing up! :D
- Install OpenCV
- Comprehensive installer for OpenCV on Raspbian (raspberry Pi). Does NOT install virtualized.
- Duet Web API
- Python interface to Duet RepRap V2 or V3 firmware.
- TAMV = Tool Align Machine Vision for Duet based tool changing 3D printers.
- Setting up TAMV
- Setting up a PT1000 temperature sensor by Doug on the Discord server
- A guide on how to get a PT1000 temperature sensor configured on a Duet board
- Firmware Config Script
- Helps when making small changes to things like tool offsets, motor limits, etc. to propagate the changes to all G-Code config files