Specifying Your Build Options
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:40, 6 May 2020 by Haytham (Created page with "The [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pRzBQxVzL9c4T9b1RrKvSjlSwJJhJ7NcbSV6iJUv0X0/edit#gid=0 V2 Shopping List] assumes configuring Jubilee for 3D printing with two tool...")
The V2 Shopping List assumes configuring Jubilee for 3D printing with two tool heads, but some alternate parts might be better for different use cases. All options are listed below, and options labeled as default are present in this shopping list.
- Default: Duet2 + Duex5
- Duet3 + Raspi + 2 Duet Expander Boards
- this is not yet officially supported with a config file, but the back panel has a hole pattern to accomodate these boards.
- Default: MIC6 Aluminum Plate with embedded magnets
- This bed plate should be fine operating at temperatures between 120 and 150C. Check your vendor for this limit.
- MIC6 Aluminum Plate BYOM (Bring your own magnets) Style
- This plate has pockets for magnets, but you will need to supply your own magnets
- Plain MIC6 Aluminum Plate
- this is especially handy for non-printing applications.
- Deprecated: 6mm Carbon Fiber Crossbar
- Default: Aluminum Crossbar
- a pocketed aluminum crossbar, enabling the machine to carry heavier tools and operate at higher temperatures without warping. It is also substantially easier to assemble than the carbon fiber crossbar.
- ~160 grams
- Top Speed: 15000 - 20000 mm/min.
XY Motor Options
- Default: Stepper Online Motors
- Upgrade: LDO 0.9 Nema 17 MAX Power Motors sold by Filastruder
- Part Number: LDO-42STH60-2004MAC(RC) Spec Sheet
- The Default Extruder can accommodate an E3D V6 (default) or Volcano nozzle without adjusting the heights of other components.
- Corner Plates - Made by Mandala Rose Works (also sold by hightemp3d in the EU
- Metal Stepper Plates - Made by Mandala Rose Works (also sold by hightemp3d in the EU
- These stepper plates are stiffer and have the added benefit of acting like heatsinks for the XY motors.
- [Hemera Extruder Tool]
- [9mm Belt Upgrade]
- [E3D Tool Plate Style Bondtech Extruder] comparable to the default extruder